1. Cleaning your room. Doing three loads of laundry and then actually putting them all away immediately, for the first time in your entire life. Scrubbing the life out of your toilet. Putting away all of the dirty dishes. Washing some of the clean dishes just to make sure they’re extra clean.
2. Popping your stress zits in the mirror until your face resembles Brad Pitt’s face in Fight Club.
3. Looking up Brad Pitt in Fight Club, because OMG SEXY.
4. Getting up to pee. Again. (<<This one counts whether or not you actually have to pee.)
5. Folding everything in your underwear drawer. Ever tried folding a g-string? Not easy. But it’s important to challenge yourself in life, you know?
6. Planning out exactly what grade you need on each final to receive an “A” in the class. Don’t actually study, though, ’cause dat shiz is borrrring.
7.Going through your email accounts and deleting old emails. WAHOO party town.
9. Calling and/or texting and/or snap chatting everyone you know. Because nurturing precious relationships is so much more important than studying for stinky old finals.
IN THE COMMENTS:
Name one (or two or seven) thing(s) better than studying for finals/finishing your work assignment/cleaning your house/[insert undesirable task here].